My Life at a Glance

Friday, September 22, 2006

Finally

I've been trying to write this post all day. I would write a sentence, and then the baby would cry. I would tend to him, come back, and the phone would ring. So, it has taken me all day, but, finally, here I am.

I've been so busy lately. I think several times during the day, "I should blog about this.", but there usually isn't an opportunity to actually stop and blog. It's a good thing, though, because we've really been having a good time lately. It's been busy. We've taken the kids to the movies, went to a revival service at our old church, went to a church fishing outing, played tennis, went out to eat, taken the kids to see a movie, had a yard sale etc. It's fun. It was really neat when we took the kids to the movies, because we were the only people in the theater. We went on Tuesday night to see "Everyone's Hero"...an animated movie about a little boy who finds a talking baseball who helps him recover and return Babe Ruth's stolen bat. It was really cute. Since it was Tuesday, and we went to the theater at the mall...there weren't a lot of people there. We got free popcorn because it was Tuesday, and then we had the entire theater to ourselves. I nursed the baby, changed his diaper, Chris changed Elijah's pull-up, and the kids talked out loud. It was okay, because it was just us. We had great seats, too. Fun, fun, fun!
So, busy is good right now. Tomorrow evening, we're going to a fish fry at the fish farm for a church outing. I'm really looking forward to it, even though it's supposed to rain. It's always a good time. It is so beautiful there.
I'm going to try to blog more. I have so much to write about, and I never take the time to really flesh out my thoughts about deeper things. I didn't intend this to be a daily diary of what I do, but it's somewhat intimidating to put your inner thoughts out there for all to see. I'm gonna try to do more of that, and less of the recounting of my days. We'll see how that comes to fruition.
Right now, I'll continue killing time on the computer while I'm waitng for Chris to finish his test. After that...grocery shopping!

1 Comments:

  • I have definately had days like that! I usually blog late at night, or when I am doing school with Tommy. His desk is here in the office, so I can roll over to check on him, and then back over to blog. I find most of my 'emotional' stuff comes out at night- when the house is silent, and I am tired. I look back here often to see if you have blogged anything new- always am dissapointed when there isn't something new!
    ~Cassandra
    homeschoolblogger.com/TwmCrm2001/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home