My Life at a Glance

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm Still Around

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've last posted. I have been so busy! The biggest reason that I haven't had a chance to post is that I believe Owen has started the teething process. He has been pretty fussy if I'm not holding him, and has not been sleeping as well. He is drooling a lot, and chewing on everything. He's only three months, so I'm thinking this is going to be a long drawn out process. When my other kids started teething early, it took a LONG time for them to finally get that first tooth in. Also, we have had revival this week. Last night was the last night. Going to church every evening kind of throws your routine (what little bit I have) out of whack. Chris has been on his long break, too. He has pretty much been doing schoolwork non-stop for the past seven days. He has taken the time to call a heat and air guy and order a new unit. Big bucks! We have no heat, though, and it's fixing to get cold. It had to be done. So, with him dedicated to Old Testament Survey, Hermaneutics, and Baptist History...I've not had any help with Owen and his being held needs, so I've not got much else done, including blogging. I have a feeling that the next few years that Chris is in Seminary are going to be long years. At least for the wifey.

1 Comments:

  • They will be long years. My husband was doing school while we were married, and it took him three years to do two years of work. I barely ever saw him for awhile. Even now, we don't get much 'alone' time. You kind of get used to it. Kind of. It's hard adjusting, though- and throughout that period, I only had two kids. Three has been the biggest adjustment. ~Cassandra

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home