My Life at a Glance

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tired But Happy

I am so tired. I really need to be in bed, but I haven't posted in so long. I keep telling myself that I am going to sit down and blog about something interesting, but I can't seem to find the time. I have been so busy lately. I wouldn't be nearly as busy if Chris weren't so busy. He is taking his last test of the semester tomorrow, though, and then he will have a break. He won't start school back until January 15th. My classes will start on January 16th. I suppose we will both be up to our ears in schoolwork then. That is assuming that I get the classes that I need. I'm scheduled to take the Compass test on January 2nd. I'm really nervous about it, but I'm excited, too. I'm really looking forward to going back to school.
Kyra has a Christmas party at school tomorrow, and then she is out for Christmas break. I'm not even sure what day they go back in the new year. Can you believe that 2006 is almost over? It's went by so fast. I am going to switch over to the new blogger for the new year, and do a re-design of my photo blog. It is currently titled "A Year in the Life" and subtitled "The Harmon children's 2006...in picture form.", so that won't apply in 2007. Any suggestions for a new name for it?
I hesitate to say that I am looking forward to the holidays being over, but I will be glad when it slows down to normal again. Things just seem so hectic, and I stay so busy. This weekend will be loaded down with activities...especially since Christmas Eve is on Sunday, and we will have church in the morning and in the evening. I'll just not think about it right now.
I have to say, as busy as I've been, I have so been enjoying my kids lately. Owen is at an especially fun age, and he is such a little cuddle-bug. The older two are always lots of fun, and they keep us in stitches over the things that they say. My life is just so good. I am a very blessed woman.

2 Comments:

  • Merry Christmas! Looks like you have a busy year coming up, so I'm wishing you many, many blessings! :)

    By Anonymous Holly, at 10:49 AM  

  • Rachel - I don't know why - but I've had trouble pulling up your site. Must've been my server having issues. :)

    You asked about my chidren's names - they are Jacob, Nicholas, Emily, Julia, Josiah, Samuel and Benjamin. Thanks for asking! :)

    Happy Day after Christmas. :)

    By Anonymous Holly, at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home